REGISTER FOR CLASS
Our hands-on, well-rounded approach to drivers’ education produces responsible young drivers. Our traffic safety program contracts with local school districts to provide training that supports Washington’s Target Zero initiative.
• Instructors who are trained, experienced, and certificated by the State.
• Convenient classes located at local high schools.
• More time behind-the-wheel learning than the state requires.
• Accommodations for students with special needs or those experiencing homelessness.
• Local speakers who provide insight on law enforcement, auto insurance, and more.
• Payment options.
If you have questions, call 360-464-6895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each class must have at least 25 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
- Be 15 years old by the first day of the course.
- Have a learner’s permit. (DOL will issue the student a permit within 10 days of the first day of the course.)
- Miss no more than 2 classes. (Make-up work may be required.)
- Pay a $25 fine if they miss a drive-time appointment.
- Finish all coursework and pay any fines by the end of the course.