Montesano High School
COURSE FEE: $440
- Written knowledge test: NOT included (pay for written knowledge test)
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 20 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $220 is due now, and the remainder is due in 30 days. You will receive a reminder email five days before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
INSTRUCTOR: Justin Raines, 360-581-9137
SPRING (March 12, 2018 - June 1, 2018)
- Class time is 7:00 – 8:00 am
- For the first two weeks, class meets Monday - Friday
- After the first two weeks, class meets Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays
- No classes during Spring Break
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation meeting at 6:00 pm on February 8 in the high school library.