Montesano High School
COURSE FEE: $480
- Written knowledge test: NOT included (pay for written knowledge test)
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 25 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $240 is due now, and the remainder is due 30 days after the class starts. You will receive a reminder email one week before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
Please pick up a Washington Drivers' Guide from the Department of Licensing.
INSTRUCTOR: Justin Raines, 360-581-9137
FALL 2018 (October 15, 2018 - January 11, 2019) CLASS IS FULL
- Class time is 7:00 – 8:00 am
- For the first week, class meets Monday - Friday
- After the first week, class meets Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation meeting at 6:00 pm on October 11 in the high school library.