Montesano High School
COURSE FEE: $440. This does not include the Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) written or driving exam or student's instruction permit.
Each class must have at least 20 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $220 is due now, and the remainder is due in 30 days. You will receive a reminder email five days before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
INSTRUCTOR: Justin Raines, 360-581-9137
Fall (October 2, 2017 – January 12, 2018)
- Class time is 7:00 – 8:00 am
- For the first two weeks, class meets Monday - Friday
- After the first two weeks, class meets Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays
- No classes on the following dates: 10/13, 11/10, 11/17, 11/20, 11/22, 11/24, 12/18 through 12/29/2017, 1/1 and 1/2/2018
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation meeting at 6:00 pm on September 28 in the high school library.