Morton High School
COURSE FEE: $440. This includes the Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) written knowledge test. It does not include the cost of the student’s instruction permit or the DOL driving exam.
Each class must have at least 15 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $220 is due now, and the remainder is due in 30 days. You will receive a reminder email five days before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
INSTRUCTOR: Gerry Apple, 360-480-5330
Summer (May 22 – July 10, 2018)
- Class times:
- 5/22 - 6/13, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Mondays/Wednesdays
- 6/18 - 7/10, 8:00 - 10:00 am, Mondays-Thursdays
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation at 6:00 pm on May 21.
- Classroom instruction is completed via K-20 distance learning.