Morton High School
COURSE FEE: $440
- Written knowledge test: included
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 15 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $220 is due now, and the remainder is due in 30 days. You will receive a reminder email five days before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
INSTRUCTOR: Gerry Apple, 360-480-5330
Summer (May 22 – July 10, 2018)
- Class times:
- 5/22 - 6/13, 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Mondays/Wednesdays
- 6/18 - 7/10, 8:00 - 10:00 am, Mondays-Thursdays
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation at 6:00 pm on May 21.
- Classroom instruction is completed via K-20 distance learning.