Napavine High School
COURSE FEE: $440
- Written knowledge test: included
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 20 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $220 is due now, and the remainder is due in 30 days. You will receive a reminder email five days before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
INSTRUCTOR: Jim Parker, 360-330-7605
Summer (April 25, 2018 – June 14, 2018)
- Class time is 3:30 – 5:30 pm, Mondays/Wednesdays
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation meeting at 7:00 pm on April 23 in the gym.