River Ridge High School
COURSE FEE: $460
- Written knowledge test: included
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 20 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $230 is due now, and the remainder is due in 30 days. You will receive a reminder email five days before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
INSTRUCTOR: Laurie Ledbetter, (360) 507-3791
Summer (April 23 – June 11, 2018) CLASS IS FULL
- Class time is 2:30 – 4:30 pm on Mondays/Wednesdays.
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend either an orientation at 5:00 pm on April 10.
- DOL testing will take place 6/19 and 7/12 at 2:30 pm.