Selah High School
COURSE FEE: $480
- Written test: NOT included
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 25 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $240 is due now, and the remainder is due 30 days after the class starts. You will receive a reminder email one week before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
Please pick up a Washington Drivers' Guide from the Department of Licensing.
INSTRUCTOR: Jeff Blain, (509) 833-7233
Winter 2018 (November 1 – December 12, 2018) CLASS IS FULL
- Class time is 7:00 - 9:00 pm. Dates: 11/1, 11/5, 11/7, 11/13, 11/15, 11/19, 11/26, 11/29, 12/3, 12/5, 12/10, 12/12. Other dates will be announced by the instructor. Dates may change at instructor's discretion with advance notice.
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation meeting at 6:00 pm on October 22, 6:00 - 8:00 pm.