Selah High School
COURSE FEE: $440
- Written test: NOT included
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 20 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $220 is due now, and the remainder is due in 30 days. You will receive a reminder email five days before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
INSTRUCTOR: Jeff Blain, (509) 833-7233
- Class time is 7:00 - 9:00 pm from May 29 to June 7, and 8:00 – 10:00 am from June 8 to June 22. Days of the week will vary; contact the instructor for more information.
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation meeting at 6:00 pm on May 29.