Toledo High School
COURSE FEE: $470
- Written knowledge test: not included
- Driving test: NOT included (how to take the driving test)
- Learner’s permit: NOT included (how to get a learner’s permit)
Each class must have at least 15 students enrolled or it will be cancelled.
You may split the course fee into two payments. The first payment of $235 is due now, and the remainder is due 30 days after the class starts. You will receive a reminder email one week before the second payment is due. That email will contain a link for you to click on and submit payment.
Please pick up a Washington Drivers' Guide from the Department of Licensing.
INSTRUCTOR: Gerry Apple, (360) 480-5330
Spring 2019 (February 25 – May 8, 2018)
- Class times: 6:45 – 8:00 am, Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays
- No classes during spring break
- Drive time is scheduled with the behind-the-wheel instructor outside of class time.
- Parents and students must attend an orientation at 6:45 - 8:00 am on February 25, Toledo High School.
- Classroom instruction is completed via K-20 distance learning.